Designed especially for academic and/or administrative directors, associate and/or assistant directors, and others who are responsible for recruiting and marketing of Executive MBA Programs, the four-day EMBAC Marketing & Admissions Program offers valuable perspectives and knowledge about the nature of the Executive MBA in today's marketplace.
The program covers key content areas that include:
- Positioning and branding
- Knowledge and professional practices that relate to marketing, admissions, interviewing, and candidate selection
- Key professionalism issues, such as ethics and communication with corporate sponsors
- Sensitivities and challenges that EMBA marketing and admissions staff face in roles and environments
- Ways to deal with those challenges
It also features:
- Professional networking opportunities
- Best practices and cutting-edge ideas that you can apply when you return to your school
- Customized case studies
- Interactive exercises that give participants opportunities to learn from each other
- Experts in the field of executive MBA education as instructors
The EMBAC Marketing & Admissions Program takes place once a year in March. Look for information about the 2019 Marketing & Admissions Program later this year.
“The information gained from the Marketing and Admissions Program is industry-focused, thus making it very relevant. I was able to make some significant strategic changes to my marketing plans after attending just one session.
“I would most definitely recommend the Marketing and Admissions Program to others. The content of the sessions and the open sharing among the participants created a very rich learning experience. In fact, I recently attended the program for the second time to stay abreast of the latest trends in the EMBA market.”
Assistant Dean, Executive MBA Programs, Schulich School of Business, York University