- Catherine A. Molony, director of the Wharton MBA Program for Executives in Philadelphia, now also serves as the director of alumni engagement for both the East and West MBA Program for Executives (WEMBA) at the University of Pennsylvania, supporting 4,700 WEMBA alumni.
- Brandon Kirby recently joined the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) at Erasmus University as the director of MBA marketing and admissions.
- Joanne Li became dean of Florida International University (FIU) College of Business in May.
- Nicola Kleyn has been appointed the dean of the Gordon Institute of Business Science at the University of Pretoria.
- MIT recently named Johanna Hising DiFabio, MIT’s EMBA Program director, to also oversee the MIT Sloan Fellows Program as its director.
- Jeff McNish joins the University of Virginia Darden School of Business as the assistant dean of the Career Development Center.