- Deborah Driscoll is the new program manager for the Executive MBA Program at Loyola University Maryland’s Sellinger School of Business and Management…David Klindienst is the new director of graduate business program development at the school.
- Brian Cameron is the new associate dean for Professional Master’s Programs and Clinical Professor of Management Information Systems at the Penn State Smeal College of Business.
- Richard Johnson is now associate dean, Executive MBA Programs, Europe and Asia for the Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago. Itan Chen has been promoted to managing director of the school’s EMBA Program in Europe.
- Nicola Kleyn has been appointed the dean of the Gordon Institute of Business Science at the University of Pretoria.
- Sebnem Thiel and Lauren Kellner joined the University of South Florida Muma Executive MBA Program as administrative manager and program assistant, respectively at the University of South Florida.
- Michael McIntyre has been named the director of the Executive MBA for Strategic Leadership at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.