The professional association for business schools throughout the world with high-quality Executive MBA Programs, EMBAC offers members opportunities to strengthen their professional development, their programs, and the industry as a whole. As the primary resource for research, trends, and knowledge about Executive MBA Programs, EMBAC is the global voice of the Executive MBA industry.
Why join? EMBAC offers opportunities for both academic and corporate members that aren’t available through other organizations.
- Print copy of Executive Connections, the council’s members-only magazine that is dedicated to the EMBA industry with features on best practices and industry trends
- Electronic copy of EMBA News, the council’s quarterly members-only online newsletter that highlights industry and council news, and news from member schools and corporate members
- Listing in the prospective student website (www.executivemba.org) search-for-programs database, as well as a separate Program Profile, a dedicated web page to promote their program
- Access to a network of directors and staff from more than 200 business schools and 300 Executive MBA Programs worldwide that set the standards for the industry
- Members-only online directory of member programs and program survey snapshot grid, which offers quick comparisons of member programs
- Opportunities to serve the industry and increase your network by volunteering for EMBAC committees or its Board of Trustees
- Access to member-only programs, such as webinars, the Marketing & Admissions Program, the EMBA Toolkit, and programs for directors, which are designed to improve your on-the-job performance
- Member discount ($1,000 premium for non-members) to attend the annual international conference, which offers rich resources and supports your professional and personal development
- Opportunities to participate in regional meetings throughout the year
- Access to post jobs
- Opportunity to participate in the Annual Membership Program Survey, and a copy of the aggregate industry report that provides the most comprehensive available profile of the industry for participating programs (not available to non-members)
- Deep discounts for participating in the Student Exit Survey, which measures the satisfaction of students in your programs, and the Student Entry Survey, which measures the perceptions of entering students